The recent article says that more than half of Australians aged under 35 expect to retire before they reach 65, but most don’t know if they will have enough money to pay for it.
The CBA research found that: Only 17 per cent of people surveyed believe that the age pension will be their main source of income in retirement; with 45 per cent saying it will be from their superannuation.
Under current laws, the age pension will not be available for under-35s until age 67, and it is expected to climb higher. People believe the 9.25% employer payments will not be enough for retirement.
Prepare for the “Rainy Day” today and start thinking about your retirement finances now.
- Do you understand your super?
- How much super do you have now?
- How often you check your super account?
- Are you getting the best value from your superannuation fund?
- What tax benefits might you be eligible for now and in the future?
To find out this and more, attend the superannuation and taxation seminar by emailing Christina Xu at email@example.com for more details and we are with you.
Time: 2:30pm – 4pm 24/08/2013
Burwood RSL Club 96 Shaftesbury Rd, Burwood NSW